So I got this cool award:
Which means I’ve been double-teamed. And awarded…in a…sensual…way… 😉
So I already said thank you to Nate by accepting his erotica challenge, and now it is time to say thank you to Seattlepolychick, and go on about the business of passing this bloggy award along to someone else. 😀
So, DA RULZ:
- Thank the blogger who awarded you with a link back to their blog. (See Da Links, above.)
- Copy and paste this fine award on your blog. (Yeah, yeah. Ms. Hot Lips is up there, front and center.)
- Answer 7 sensual questions posted by the blogger who awarded you. (I answered the 8th question for Nate; I will cherry pick SPC’s… Heh. Cherry.)
- Select seven sensual bloggers to give this to. (Seven is a bit much, eh?)
- Create or borrow seven sensual questions for those seven sensual bloggers to answer.
I’m not so good with rules. Unless I’m the one making them. 😉
So I will just do this my way, and try to go along with the spirit of the thing, okay?
Ms. SPC asked, “Do you like playing with temperature.. icecubes, candlewax, etc?”
Answer: Last summer, on a scorching July night… I melted an ice cube in 90 seconds. Yes. Ninety. Seconds. That’s what I said. You do the math. It would be accurate to say I give whole new meaning to the words Wet Spot. 😉
Seattlepolychick also asked, “Name a sexy sexy song.” (Well, actually that’s not an ‘ask’, as it is not in question form. But I’ll not dwell on grammatical particulars. I have other things on my mind.)
And then she asked this: “Name something you LOVE to do sensually, sexually to someone that really isn’t about you.. that’s about giving pleasure to THEM.” Which is the question I’m going to modify a bit and ask YOU, my dear readers. And which is also the question I am going to ask Wenchie (Deviant Wench) in passing along this award.
So, please, dear readers. Tell me. What is something (or several somethings) you like to do sensually (touch, taste, sight, sound, scent) with a lover, that is not about you…and not about them…but about sharing pleasure?
Mmmmmhmmm… Yes, that’s what I said. Again: You do the math. 😉