To get rid of the suggested (un)related content links at the bottom of your post, do the following:
- From your Dashboard, mouse over ‘Settings’ (at the bottom of the left side bar) and click ‘Reading’.
- On the ‘Reading Settings’ menu page, scroll to the middle of the page where it says ‘Related Posts’.
- Uncheck the following boxes:
- Link to related content after posts, AND
- Show a “Related” header to more clearly separate the related section from posts
Also, this came up in the comments section of my last post: Those of you who (like me) are blogging for free are basically doing so at the whim of WP, which means that tomorrow (or next week or next month or next Mother’s Day)… POOF! You might be gone. Some of WP’s ‘Mature’ bloggers found that out the hard way over the summer.
With that in mind, I figured you may not be aware that you can save your blog content. Basically, back your shit up. Click here to learn more and follow the directions to prevent a possible predicament, people.
Heh. Alliterative, am I. (And yes, I speak Yoda. 😉 )