These questions came from Listening To You…, who believes
“Dogs that can fit in a purse are not real dogs.”
I am answering these questions (in blue) for no other reason than that.
1. If money wasn’t an issue, where would you live? I would ~ and do ~ live in the now, with the past, and for the future. Money (or rather, the lack thereof) has nothing to do with it.
2. What is the #1 goal you haven’t yet achieved in life? Life is an experience, not a checklist.
3. What topic will always get a strong (“soap box”) response out of you? That depends entirely upon how invested I am in the person with whom I am conversing.
4. What’s your favorite toy, sex or otherwise? I am a huge fan of playgrounds. Monkey bars, swingsets, jungle gyms… If you take me to a park, I’ll happily climb around on (and often fall off of) that stuff whether I have a kidlet with me or not. *GRIN*
5. What is the #1 reason that YOU blog? Because I can. Heh.
6. Who had the greatest impact on you as a child (good or bad)? Miss Piggy.
7. Overall, are you happy with where life has brought you to today? Yes. Though I don’t really believe life has brought me anywhere. Mostly, life just throws things at me and I dodge and weave, trying not to get knocked on my ass. 😛
8. Which other blogger would you most like to meet? I’ve met several people via blogging with whom I have relationships, but I’ve only met one blogger in person (so far), which I assume is the intent of this question. 🙂
As for who else I would most like to meet… Well, “most” implies some form of hierarchy, and let’s just say I don’t like the idea of playing favorites. I’m an equal opportunity meet ‘n greeter. 😉
9. How important is anonymity to your blogging? How important for whom? The things I write (or choose not to write) here don’t only impact me, eh.
10. Vegetarian or Carnivore? Yes, I’m referring to food… Short Answer: Vegetarian.
Long Answer: I don’t consume animal flesh of any variety, nor do I use products that contain and/or are derived from animal flesh or that are tested on animals. I do eat some dairy products and use eggs (primarily for baking) that come from free-range vegetarian-fed hens on humane-certified farms. I’m sort of a hippie when it comes to my food. 😉 In contrast, I am involved with extremely carnivorous men. Hmmm…