The ever-resourceful Molly Moore, who – in addition to managing her own blog – runs a variety of sex-positive blogging projects, is once again tackling the task of curating an annual “Top 100” list of active sex bloggers.
Nominations for which are now open.
You have between now and October 31st – just over a week remaining – to nominate your favorite sex blogs/bloggers for the list.
The Rules For Nominations can be found here, and you can either
- email Molly directly (email@example.com) with the full web address of your favorite sex blog(s), or
- leave your nominations in the comments section on that post. (My nominations are here, if you would like an example.)
For those of you who take the TL;DR approach to such things, the basics are as follows:
- To qualify for the list, a blog must be public (read: not password protected), and have been in existence for at least one year.
- To be eligible for nomination, a blog must be active. That means it must have a minimum of 24 posts over the past 12 months. Any blog that has not posted over the past 45 days will not be considered.
- The full url of the blog you are nominating is required (http://sex-blognamehere.com).
- If you are a sex blogger, you cannot nominate yourself.
- Past winners** are not elibigle.
**Previous winners on the list are: Sinclair SexSmith (2008) Coquitten (blog no longer available. 2009) (No #1 winner in 2010) Guy New York (2011) Molly’s Daily Kiss (2012) Lady Pandorah (Blog no longer open. 2013) Girl on the Net (2014) A Dissolute Life Means (2015) Domme Chronicles (2016). Do not nominate these bloggers. (But please do go read them.)
Please read Molly’s Transparency Report for more information about scoring criteria. And if you are curious as to what the end product looks like, or are wondering what types of writing ‘qualify’ as sex blogging (it’s much much more than just erotica!), press the badge below to see last year’s list.