And I have the pictures to prove it.
I’ll not be showing you *those* photos today though. Logos only, thankyouverymuch:
As you can imagine, my acceptance speech involved much…erm…mischievous shrieking. But no ~ I repeat, NO ~ flinging of poo.
I got these awards, and now I’m supposed to regale you with 54 fun facts about Feve, then nominate 197 other bloggers for these awards to perpetuate this everlasting circle of awesomeness. (And the wheels on the bus go round and round…) But I tell you about myself all the time, and I figure we’re already waaaaay into the TMI portion of our relationship (‘our’ = ‘me’ and ‘you’) at this point, so let’s just skip the first part, okay? If you want to know something, ask. I’ll be happy to tell you which brand of lube works best for anal sex and/or what I ate for breakfast this morning. Or whatever else you want to know.
While you’re busy thinking up creative interrogative phrases to post in the comments section, I’ll take this time to introduce you to a few friends of mine.
Well. The first two are friends. The rest will be eventually.
- Ganien. I know him personally, he has my unconditional regard, and I want to take him to bed. He’s only recently started posting on WordPress, and does not do so often, but when he does, it’s with honesty and self-awareness. He’s a poly father-to-be with a unique take on life. But don’t take my word for it. Go see for yourself.
- Wild. Like Ganien (Kanienke), I met Wild in the blogland I formerly called home. His imagination is sometimes… Wild. His brand of crazy has always worked for me though, and I’m happy he’s made his way over to this side of the blogverse. If you’re in the mood for something a little different, have a quirky sense of humor, or are one of those people who can create cohesive connections between seemingly random patterns, you’ll be at home there.
- TrailerTrashDeluxe. In his own words, his blog is “a big fat load of pretentious crap.” Which is why I love it. Plus, he quotes obscure deceased authors and offers his visitors Wheat Thins. What’s not to like?
- The Flannel Files. I discovered middleagebutch’s blog last week, and on my first visit I read 18 posts. (Clue: Normally I have the attention span for one post at a time. Occasionally two. So 18 is sort of a record for Feve’s sit-n-read.) She’s published quite a few more than that, but I couldn’t read them all in one sitting because I had to pee. Butch is utilizing her therapist to work through her tragi-comic fish-a-ma-jig experience, and she has a love-love relationship with flannel. It’s probably best not to drink water while reading, as it’s likely to come spurting out your nose.
- Fatal. Subbie sex on a stick. She’ll have you drowning (wet, wet, wet) in her words. Fair warning: This blog is definitely NSFW. (Read: Have a fire extinguisher and a change of panties on hand before you venture her way.) Click at your own risk.
- Thumper. In love, and in a cage. Like Fatal, Thumper appeals to the Madame in me, but for very different reasons. The dynamic between the Bunny and his Belle Fille is poignantly sexy. Also, he constantly adds things to his portfolio, which he refers to as ‘tending the porn farm’. You do the math.
- The Varied God. Tom Cooper explores the various aspects of life affected by the seasons. I find his blog thought-provoking and insightful. I hope you will too.
‘Kayso, to review:
- I am versatile.
- I am inspiring.
- If you want to know something about me, just ask.
- I just spent an hour figuring out which blogs to send you to, so do a girl a favor and click a link or two.
And now I have to pee.
THAT IS ALL!